- 150ml (plant based) milk
- 1 tsp. of KEIKO Matcha, Kabuse-Powder or Matcha Blends
- To taste: syrup or sugar
- Optional topping: KEIKO Genmai (roasted rice), KEIKO Tencha Niji, cinnamon
- Mix the Matcha with a few drops of the milk in a pot to make a smooth lump-free paste
- Add the remaining milk and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently
- Sweeten to taste and froth.
- Serve with or without topping and enjoy!
Latte Art: If you prepare a strong Matcha with water first (Koicha) and then add the foamed milk you can create beautiful pictures and patterns!
Quick & Easy: Use an electric milk frother to blend, froth and heat the milk and powder all by itself or if on-the-go simply ‘froth’ the ingredients in a shaker or mason jar by giving it a good shake!
We recommend: KEIKO Kabuse Powder Soshun, Kabuse Powder No.1 or Matcha Blends