- 1 Banana
- 1 Tsp (2-3 g) Matcha or Kabuse Powder (find our recommendations below)
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 150 ml Milk (our recommendation: Almondmilk)
1. Peel the Banana and place in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours.
2. Blend the Matcha with the cinnamon (if using Matcha Charming Chai or Matcha Roasty Rebel you can leave out this step or add other spices like cardamom or vanilla to your taste) and stir in a little bit of the milk to get rid of lumps.
3. Add the frozen, diced Banana and fill up with the rest of the milk
4. Use a blender until smooth and serve in glasses!
Tip: For (N)ice Cream just leave out the milk - to make it even creamier you can add some plant based cream or coconut butter instead.