- 60ml Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. infused tea leaves (from 1. Picking)
- ½ bunch fresh basil
- 30g cedar nuts or pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. (~2g) KEIKO Shiso
- 1 tsp. each of: freshly grated lemon peel, turmeric, ginger powder, freshly grated black pepper, salt
- 1 clove garlic
- Roast the cedar nuts in a pan without oil and dice
- Mix all ingredients together and use blender until smooth
- Serve on pasta or salads and enjoy!
The tea leaves can be stored in the refrigerator for a few hours after drinking the tea, before preparing the pesto.